Saturday, October 10, 2009

The beginnings to gluttonny-doomness *aikz*

Well, I have decided to finally start blogging about food...With all the hype going on for blogspots, I have been persuaded to start one as well * ignoring the fact that my finals is in 3weeks time*...oh gawd...hope i won't neglect my finals.... hmmm...but anything can be more interesting than studying ...and i mean ANYTHING from lazing on the bed, to movies or even juz plain driving around... *deng*..

Well, before i begin with the 1st official post of food *sniffs* -the smell from the kitchen is good-, I would just like to state in black & white that 'pi' has promised to help out 50/50 with this blog as well..' sorry guys, just had to state it out so that there is no point of return' ...wakakkaa... I'm EVIL!!....

ALright, that's bout it for the 1st post... will be back with my 2nd post right after the 'food' has finished cooking... *yummy*...feeling hungry now despite eating just 3hours ago... someone 'slap' me...

Till then,

Adios ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails